Instructions for putting up posters:
1. Print your posters. For environmental reasons, a maximum of 20 posters may be printed per event.
2. Number your posters (e.g. 1/10, 2/10, 3/10….10/10).
3. Bring them to the Law Club Room.
4. Get them approved and stamped by one of the Law Club MC members.
5. Pay a fully refundable $10 deposit.
6. Put them up around the school using only blu-tac or something similar (stronger adhesives are NOT permissible).
7. Take them down before the expiry date of the poster. Posters usually expire 3 working days after the event day.
8. Bring all your posters to the Law Club Room to collect your deposit.
Things to note:
* You can put them up in the lifts using the poster tracks.
* You can put them on doors and glass walls.
* You can put them on tiled areas (e.g. near the toilets).
* You CANNOT put them up on white walls or glass doors.
Please note that the Law Club MC members may remove any posters which are un-stamped or displayed using damaging adhesives or are pasted on the prohibited areas, which may result in the forfeiture of your deposit.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to email email@example.com!